Touch System Data Entry
Course Description: This course focuses on the basics of keyboarding, along with enhancing reading, writing, computing, communicating and reasoning skills applying them to the business environment.
Notebook Requirements: Each student will be required to keep a binder. This will count as a test grade for each grading period.
Earphones: Students have the option to use their personal earphones on the computer.
Attendance and Make-up Work: Students are responsible for any information and class assignments missed due to absences or tardiness. Days will be set aside each grading period to catch up on any such assignments. Tutorial is available in the mornings as needed.
- Follow all directions.
- Be prompt to class.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Be quiet and on task at all times.
- Treat equipment with care.
- No food/drinks/pencils allowed near a computer.
- Don’t take anything from the computer.
- Don’t download or save anything on the hard drive.
- Don’t turn on/off computers without permission.
Grading Policy: The District policy will be followed in calculating the student’s grade. Timings will be taken during the year along with quizzes, tests and print out assignments.